Staring at the Ceiling Fan

All that I can Think of...

Monday, February 27, 2006

BORED

I know, what you guys might be thinking. This guy is posting as frequently as once every two days. Just to put away some unwanted doubts, I am not employed by someone to do this (Who in the right mind would pay??). Its just that final semester engineering is so boring, so many holidays with nothing at all to do (except of course orkut), that there are times when one has to count minutes that pass by. So just to keep myself sane, I am posting crap whenever possible.

A couple of posts back, I told you about the cultural extravaganza that happens once in VEC every year. Well, having attended it yesterday, I can say, with confidence, two well known facts: One, the VC sucks. This guy talked in PURE tamil (worse than SUN news i.e.) for half an hour praising himself. Actually didn’t waste time listening to that crap, so don’t ask me what he was talking about. And the other important fact The decennial celebrations at VEC was the worst I have attended in my tenure here. (The quality just keeps going up).

Just a reminder, I know the whole city knows by now, SSNCE are conducting their Cultural fest INSTINCTS 2K6. For those of you, who are talented or are just looking to have some fun, be there on 2, 3 and 4th March. For any further Information, click here. One thing guys, the fun doesn’t start when you get there, it starts the moment you get into their college bus. (Wasn’t that fun) It is quite something. Don’t miss it.

Before I forget, to all of you waiting eagerly to know, how the lottery went at the odd semester exams, BEST OF LUCK. You need a lot of that. Please remember, the people who correct your papers know a lot less about the subject than you do. So, its never you who is to be blamed, its always them.

akhi, 7:19 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment